Supply Chain Systems Process Integration Specialist - Senior
Savantage Solutions is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Systems Process Integration Specialist. We provide a challenging, dynamic, and fast paced work environment where innovation is nurtured and creativity is embraced.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments in large DoD supply chain process.
- Provides detailed functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation documentation, and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Must be able to present system designs for stakeholder approval at formal reviews.
- Must be capable of performing configuration management, integrating software, interpreting software test results, and recommending solutions for unsatisfactory test results.
- Must be knowledgeable in life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and management.
- Must be able to provide solutions to identified software problem reports.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience in a DoD supply chain process
- 8 years of relevant technical DoD supply chain systems experience
- Large-scale DoD ERP / software integration experience
- Full DoD SDLC experience preferred
Education and Certifications:
- Relevant supply chain certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- U.S. Citizen
- Clearance requirement: IT-II Security Clearance or current NACLC
Savantage Solutions provides a wide range of consulting, systems integration, and financial and project management support to federal and DoD agencies. For over two decades, Savantage Solutions has partnered with organizations in both the public and private sectors to achieve innovative solutions for customers' challenges. Savantage Solutions is a woman-owned company that values diversity, initiative, and a commitment to learning and growing. Our philosophy is that diversity is an asset to any industry or organization, and that innovation is only nurtured in an environment that embraces creativity and open minds. We thrive on the ideas and perspectives generated by a diverse workforce.
Savantage Solutions is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer