Savantage Solutions is seeking a Functional Specialist. We provide a challenging, dynamic, and fast paced work environment where innovation is nurtured and creativity is embraced.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include:
- This position requires expertise to support an IT task but does not require a background in functional aspects of Information Technology.
- Provides task-unique functional and cross-functional expertise necessary to interpret requirements, ensure responsiveness of available resources and achieve successful performance.
- Advises IT consultants with the analysis, evaluation and implementation of systems and other IT tasks. This is a non-management position.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Five years’ functional experience with systems such as STORES, KO Portal, or BidWiser.
Education and Certifications:
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- U.S. Citizen
- Clearance requirement: IT-II Security Clearance or current NACLC
Savantage Solutions provides a wide range of consulting, systems integration, and financial and project management support to federal and DoD agencies. For over two decades, Savantage Solutions has partnered with organizations in both the public and private sectors to achieve innovative solutions for customers' challenges. Savantage Solutions is a woman-owned company that values diversity, initiative, and a commitment to learning and growing. Our philosophy is that diversity is an asset to any industry or organization, and that innovation is only nurtured in an environment that embraces creativity and open minds. We thrive on the ideas and perspectives generated by a diverse workforce.
Savantage Solutions is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer