Savantage Solutions provides a wide range of consulting, systems integration, and financial and project management support to federal and DoD agencies. For over two decades, Savantage Solutions has partnered with organizations in both the public and private sectors to achieve innovative solutions for customers' challenges. Savantage Solutions is a woman-owned company that values diversity, initiative, and a commitment to learning and growing. Our philosophy is that diversity is an asset to any industry or organization, and that innovation is only nurtured in an environment that embraces creativity and open minds. We thrive on the ideas and perspectives generated by a diverse workforce.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Savantage Solutions is seeking an Web Developer/Engineer to join our enterprise content management team. We provide a challenging, dynamic, and fast paced work environment where innovation is nurtured and creativity is embraced. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development of middle to high-end client server based applications, designing and developing web pages, and porting applications to a web interface.
- Requires good customer relation skills
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Experience with content management/enterprise management systems for maintaining physical and electronic storage, indexing, cataloging, printing and distribution of military specifications and standards and related standardization documents.
- Knowledge and experience with DoDM-4120.24 – Defense Standardization Program.
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be able to utilize HTML, XML, PERL, and/or Apache. Interfaces with clients to determine requirements.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors in Math, Computer Science, or related degree
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Savantage Solutions is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer