Savantage Solutions provides a wide range of consulting, systems integration, and financial and project management support to federal and DoD agencies. For over two decades, Savantage Solutions has partnered with organizations in both the public and private sectors to achieve innovative solutions for customers' challenges. Savantage Solutions is a woman-owned company that values diversity, initiative, and a commitment to learning and growing. Our philosophy is that diversity is an asset to any industry or organization, and that innovation is only nurtured in an environment that embraces creativity and open minds. We thrive on the ideas and perspectives generated by a diverse workforce.
We are currently building a team to support a DoD Agency as it modernizes its records management system. The DoD Agency is seeking to implement a web-based enterprise content management solution that uses best industry practices for web content, document workflow and database management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the architecture and high-level design of complete IT solutions which incorporate technical infrastructure, hardware, and software.
- Identifies necessary data exchanges between solution applications and legacy IT environment.
- Oversee integration of all legacy systems, design of user interfaces, data models, document taxonomies, workflow models and all other aspects of the solution addressing business and technical objectives.
- Consults on system performance, tuning, hardware specs, sizing requirements, and configuration planning
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with OpenText software highly desired
- Experience with content management/enterprise management systems for maintaining physical and electronic storage, indexing, cataloging, printing and distribution of military specifications and standards and related standardization documents.
- Knowledge and experience with DoDM-4120.24 – Defense Standardization Program.
- Design and implementation of enterprise IT solutions across a diverse set of processing platforms, operating systems, and network configurations.
Education / Years Experience / Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Savantage Solutions is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer