Savantage Solutions provides a wide range of consulting, systems integration, and financial and project management support to federal and DoD agencies. For over two decades, Savantage Solutions has partnered with organizations in both the public and private sectors to achieve innovative solutions for customers' challenges. Savantage Solutions is a woman-owned company that values diversity, initiative, and a commitment to learning and growing. Our philosophy is that diversity is an asset to any industry or organization, and that innovation is only nurtured in an environment that embraces creativity and open minds. We thrive on the ideas and perspectives generated by a diverse workforce.
We are currently building a team to support a DoD Agency as it modernizes its records management system. The DoD Agency is seeking to implement a web-based enterprise content management solution that uses best industry practices for web content, document workflow and database management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides wide range of analytical support in areas such as statistical analysis and other program support services
- Responsible for gathering requirements from customer functional groups.
- Assist with identification, assessment, and recording of near, medium and long-term business needs and technology solutions.
- Prepare and track project plans for project inception to completion.
- Performs testing on completed modules.
- Assist with facilitation of the implementation of new functionality, training, and troubleshooting.
- Participates in effective problem solving.
- Communicate with technical design team to ensure requirements and objectives are incorporated in design specifications, system integration, and test plans.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with OpenText software highly desired
- Experience with content management/enterprise management systems for maintaining physical and electronic storage, indexing, cataloging, printing and distribution of military specifications and standards and related standardization documents.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Participates in frequent business presentations.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with business and technical personnel at all levels.
Education / Years Experience / Training:
- 1 year experience in working with business process re-engineering related to military content management/enterprise management systems.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Savantage Solutions is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer