Savantage Solutions provides a wide range of consulting, systems integration, and financial and project management support to federal and DoD agencies. For over two decades, Savantage Solutions has partnered with organizations in both the public and private sectors to achieve innovative solutions for customers' challenges. Savantage Solutions is a woman-owned company that values diversity, initiative, and a commitment to learning and growing. Our philosophy is that diversity is an asset to any industry or organization, and that innovation is only nurtured in an environment that embraces creativity and open minds. We thrive on the ideas and perspectives generated by a diverse workforce.
We are currently building a team to support a DoD Agency as it modernizes its records management system. The DoD Agency is seeking to implement a web-based enterprise content management solution that uses best industry practices for web content, document workflow and database management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide system solutions through process mapping, business needs analysis, and user needs analysis
- Focus on systems integration requirements
- Responsible for programming activities and testing related to technical specifications
- Involved in all phases of the development engineering process including requirements definition, design, development, test, and demonstration
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to gather requirements and design and document APIs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with content management/enterprise management systems for maintaining physical and electronic storage, indexing, cataloging, printing and distribution of military specifications and standards and related standardization documents.
- Full life cycle development experience.
- Experience with developing APIs
Education / Years Experience / Training:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Candidate must be a US citizen
Savantage Solutions is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer