Senior Logistics Analyst
Savantage Solutions provides a wide range of consulting, systems integration, and financial and project management support to federal and DoD agencies. For over two decades, Savantage Solutions has partnered with organizations in both the public and private sectors to achieve innovative solutions for customers' challenges. Savantage Solutions is a woman-owned company that values diversity, initiative, and a commitment to learning and growing. Our philosophy is that diversity is an asset to any industry or organization, and that innovation is only nurtured in an environment that embraces creativity and open minds. We thrive on the ideas and perspectives generated by a diverse workforce.
Savantage Solutions is seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst to join our team at Ft. Belvoir. We provide a challenging, dynamic, and fast paced work environment where innovation is nurtured and creativity is embraced. Duties and responsibilities include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs logistic support functions. Must be familiar with the principles of purchasing, handling, control and transportation of material and other property.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Performs tasks in support of logistics projects for the modernization and connection of Army LMR assets.
- Develops, upgrades and improves systems for tracking and reporting material, material handling procedures and scheduling.
- Supervise other Logistics Analysts or Logisticians. Desired knowledge/experience with LMR Systems and Equipment is required including but not limited to Subscriber Units (portable, mobile, and desktop); Dispatch Consoles, LMR Core Infrastructure, Repeaters, Combiners and Switches, System Management Terminals (SMTs), Voice Logging Recorders (VLRs), Playback Stations and Digital Vehicle Repeater Systems (DVRS
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum seven years of experience in Integrated Logistics Support with property management support.
- Minimum of five years of experience related to provisioning within an accountable property system of record (APSR) such as LMP, DPAS or GCSS-A.
- Minimum of two years’ experience fielding equipment to Gaining Commands. Includes preparation of Material Fielding Plans, defining/updating processes and procedures for Property Accountability and Lateral Transfer of LMR equipment fielded to Gaining Commands/end users. Minimum of one years of experience in cataloguing equipment into Army Enterprise Systems Integration Program (AESIP).
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) Training
- Army Enterprise Systems Integration Program (AESIP) Training
- Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) Training
- Familiar with Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-Army) Training
- Item Unique Identification (IUID) Series Training (Government Furnished Equipment, CAP, Contracting)
- Familiar with AR 735-5, Property Accountability Policies
- Familiar with AR 710-2, Supply Policy Below the National Level
- Familiar with DA PAM 710-2-1, Using Unit Supply System
- Familiar with AR 405-5, Real Property Inventory Management
- Familiar with AR 700-142, Type Classification, Material Release, Fielding and Transfer
- Familiar with AR 700-145, Item Unique Identification Must possess a Department of Defense SECRET clearance